A couple of weeks ago I lost this site due to human error. Unfortunately I had no backups at all (big mistake, duh) and have only just managed to restore most of the site by hand. I restored the blog posts using Google cache and a friend’s Akregator cache, I’ve had to painstakingly re-post each entry. Other parts of the site which hadn’t been moved over to WordPress were safe on my machine and I restored those immediately, though I did lose all “in progress” conversions of these pages.
isotretinoin buy online Had a few files missing all over the site, some which I discovered as late as today 🙁 For all of you who took the time to comment, sorry, lost those.
On the brighter side, I’ve invested all of $.05 in Amazon’s S3 service and will be storing weekly backups there.