I released FireBible 1.3 last weekend, with the following key fixes. If you already have FireBible installed, you can check for updates, or head on to the FireBible page to get it.
Changes in 1.3:
- Will automatically download and install JSword.
- Can automatically install books if none found.
- You can now type book names first in Ubiquity (don’t need to start with ‘sword’).
- Fixed Ubiquity command installation issues.
- Fixed issue with Sun’s Java 7 browser plugin.
- order Pregabalin Raised compatibility to work with more recent Firefox versions.
For those of you having issues getting Ubiquity to work with recent Firefox releases, please download this file and open it (File > Open File…) using Firefox. This is a version of Ubiquity being maintained by satyr.
- Getting FireBible working with OpenJDK / IcedTea browser plugin (still only works with Sun’s VM and plugin) but OpenJDK and IcedTea compatibility seems more possible than GCJ support.
- Integration of a newer version of JSword with av11n support (which is still being developed) so I can finally support Catholic Bibles.